Enterprise business is one of the Zhong Yin Law Firm’s focuses. With many years of profound experience, Zhong Yin Law Firm has provided comprehensive legal services in areas like Mergers & Acquisitions, FDI, risk management, bankruptcy and reformation, tenders and bids, annual legal counsel, corporate taxation, and labor laws for famous enterprises at home and abroad, state-owned enterprises, private enterprises and many government sectors. Zhong Yin Law Firm actively engages in many leading and complicated domestic and international trade affairs. Senior experts of Zhong Yin Law Firm also provide clients with legal advice and consultation in Mergers & Acquisitions, legal risk management, annual legal counsel, and tenders and bids.
Mergers and Acquisitions
Zhong Yin Law Firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions department is one of the earliest teams to provide such legal services in China. We have so far taken part in Mergers & Acquisitions transactions of hundreds of listed and private companies, through which we have also cultivated our expert lawyers and built solid linkage and relationships with our clients and agencies.
- Friendly acquisition of listed companies
- Tender offer of listed companies
- Assets reorganization of listed companies
- Foreign capital merging of listed companies
- Listing through buying a shell
- Crisis handling of listed companies
- Re-listing of the companies with suspended listing
Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
Zhong Yin Law Firm has accumulated rich legal service experience in FDI through many years of practice. We have taken part in many big FDI projects, and having served as legal counselor for many multinational enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises, we are always active in the FDI realm.
The scope of our legal services for FDI projects includes planning of legal construction and prudence investigations before the implementation of the project and drafting and negotiating project legal documents. By our long history of prolific experience in this area, Zhong Yin Law Firm can provide our clients with best legal solutions to their disputes and problems with respect to the needs of each specific project.
- Providing sustaining legal services to foreign-invested enterprises
- Enterprise secretarial service
- Set-up of foreign-invested enterprises
- Set-up of China-based Representative Offices for foreign enterprises
- Private stock equity funds
- Liquidation and disorganization of foreign-invested enterprises
- Reorganization and transfer of equity of foreign-invested enterprises
- Acquisition of foreign assets and businesses
Zhong Yin Law Firm’s taxation team is devoted to assisting our clients in handling complicated and common taxation affairs, with emphasis on achieving our clients’ objectives through innovation and practicality. Our lawyers in this department have intensive knowledge and skills in accounting and finance, some having national accountant and tax accountant qualifications. Furthermore, we maintain positive relationships with taxation bureaus of all levels.
- Examination of taxation validity
- Personal income tax consultation and planning
- Enterprise taxation planning
- Taxation disputes
- Taxation design for transnational transactions
- Financing taxation
- Transfer pricing
Bankruptcy and Reorganization
Zhong Yin Law Firm has accumulated prolific experience in enterprise bankruptcy and reorganization by participating in dozens of bankruptcies and reorganization cases nationwide. Zhong Yin Law Firm has represented shareholders, debtors, creditors among other roles for Chinese and foreign banks, financial agencies, security companies, insurance companies, stated-owned enterprises, private enterprises, listed companies, joint-venture enterprises, joint-cooperation enterprises, and wholly foreign-owned enterprises in China and has participated in their bankruptcy & reorganization cases.
- Application and argument for bankruptcy cases
- Participating in the negotiation between debtors and creditors for their debt recombination.
- Implementing prudence investigation for company variation
- Drafting, reviewing and amending the reorganization agreements, debt agreements, settlement agreements, resolutions of board of
- Directors, and other related legal documents
- Acquiring consent or waiver from third parties
- Participating in the procedures or proceedings of litigation, arbitration, and execution
Zhong Yin Law Firm consists of a large number of top experts in Chinese labor law who have so far handled arbitration and lawsuit cases on labor wage disputes for many large-scaled, stated-owned enterprises, and transnational enterprises in China. With extensive experience in Chinese labor law investigations including employment, contracts, wages, social insurance and welfares, Zhong Yin Law Firm provides comprehensive services on labor law for clients including banks, transnational corporations, large-scale domestic companies and industrial organizations.
- Drafting and amending of the labor contracts and employment agreements
- Examination of the validation of enterprise internal work rules and employee manuals
- Making prudent investigations and designing arrangements of personnel placement and cost schemes of employed personnel
- Mergers & acquisitions as well as enterprise restructuring
- Handling arrangement and scheme of personnel placement in bankruptcy companies
- Participating in the negotiations between employers and labor unions and formulating collective labor contracts
- Acting as an agent for companies in labor disputes, arbitrations, and litigation
Annual Legal Consultancy
Zhong Yin Law Firm’s legal counsel team is composed of senior expert-lawyers in company law, company management-structure practice, and other relevant industries. Zhong Yin Law Firm deeply understands the legal risks that our clients face and their individual legal needs. With many resources as well as a rich and practical experience in legal affairs, Zhong Yin Law Firm is always ready to assist our clients by strengthening legal consciousness, enhancing legal risk prevention, and controlling and handling legal matters.
- Provide legal advice, consultation, and legal opinions
- Assist in drafting, establishing, reviewing and amending contracts, constitutions and other legal documents
- Participate in the consultation and negotiation of transactions for our clients, and analyze and demonstrate the validation from
a legal point of view.
- Sign, deliver, and accept legal documents for clients
- Provide legal letters of opinion and participate in non-suit negotiations, coordination, and mediation for clients
- Issue lawyers’ statements for definite legal affairs
- Provide the latest information and materials on law and carrying out definite legal research for clients
- Assist in correctly implementing the state laws, regulations, and provide legal opinions with respect to important decision-making in management for clients
- Accept client’s authorization and act preferentially as an agent in lawsuits and arbitration cases
Bids and Tenders
Zhong Yin Law Firm is one of the main law firms in China providing bid and tender legal services for construction projects and have provided comprehensive and effective legal services for our clients domestic and abroad. Our legal service is oriented in avoiding legal risk in projects. We handle all kinds of legal issues related commercial project contracts and assist our clients to achieve their commercial goals.
- Provide legal advice and related services for bids and tenders
- Release the bid notice, draft bidding documents and open bid
- Provide legal opinions for bidding documents and contracts
- Assist with biddings and tendering of construction projects by providing notification to tenders, consulting letters, prejudicing of the qualifications, formats of bidding documents, feed-back of the bidding documents, conferment of the bidding and appeal during the course of bidding and tendering
- Draft and submit bidding documents
Enterprise/Business Legal Risk Management
Legal risk management is one of our emphasized practice areas, where our team of lawyers has built on their extensive experience by providing legal services for our clients including legal risk discovering, preventing, managing and related problem solution. Legal risk management is oriented to construct a legal risk management scheme and legal risk control service for clients, enhancing the security level of clients’ business operation and management, helping clients fix and improve their own market value. As of today, we have built our sound and solid legal risk management system that is well received by many corporations, enterprises, government organs, and colleges.
- Analysis, control, and management of legal risk
- Legal risk management for securities and finance businesses
- Legal risk management for contract businesses
- Legal risk management for bidding-tendering and bankruptcy affairs
- Legal risk management for intellectual property rights
- Legal risk management for important business affairs
- Legal risk management for legal liabilities
- Any other legal service including but not limited to flow control of legal management, legal affairs auditing, legal skills training, legal risk management for definite affairs in business and other client-built legal risk management services.